Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I had to add words to these Wordless Wednesday pictures...
must.expain.these.
LOL

I was in the kitchen making dinner (a roast),when all of a sudden Gina comes running in and in the words she knows...Mama...Kenny...baba...c'mon c'mon...see?! She totally busted Kenny for opening up her bottle and spilling it all over the living room.

Needless to say...I had a date with the mop and Murphy's Oil Soap today...UGH. ...and this...

When my kids got home from school they were playing with the babies who missed them dearly. This is my kids version of playtime. HAHAHAAnd finally this...
We were wondering where all our forks (and a few spoons) went too... FOUND THEM!
For the past 3 days, I ended up getting out the plastic ware because I honestly thought Kenny either threw the silverware out or put them in the heater ducts.
I pulled open the pan lid drawer and Voila...there they all were!


So my "Wordless Wednesday" ended up with many words...so maybe this should have been called...
"Whimsically Wild Wednesday"!
Have a great evening everyone.

No comments: