Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy birthday to my Morgan and Happy Anniversary to my twin and BIL!

Today, 8 years ago, I gave birth to my 3rd child! We didn't get to see her right away..actually for about 12 hours after she was born because she came out blue. They intubated her and whisked her off to the NICU. You know, to this day, I still don't know why she wasn't breathing when she was born. When she was a baby, we were having problems with asthma, allergies to milk and all milk products, eczema on her face, arms and legs, and the biggest one, her being allergic to cold temperatures! Yep...you heard me right...she cant go in pools or under sprinklers in the summer, and in the winter, the snow...also, if it is too windy or rainy out...she breaks out in welts. I feel so bad for her, but she doesn't let that stop her...she'll go out and play...get tons of welts...go warm up and take benadryl or claritin and get right back to the fun! Kids are so resilient!
And now today she is 8. Where has the time gone?! It just amazes me how fast time goes by! Have a very Happy Birthday my love! You always make me smile!
And for my twin sister, Diane and the love of her life, Johnnie...I hope you both have a wonderful Anniversary! I cant get over that from the night on the dance floor when your eyes connected you are still very much in love! You both have been there for me through everything and I love you both very much. Congratulations on 15 married years together + all the years before you guys got married! What a ride it has been! Here's to many, many more together!

2 comments:

Mom! Dude! said...

Best wishes to your beloved little one!

Michele said...

Thank you.