Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In honor of Thanksgiving....

So I'm stealing this idea from Facebook....I am going to be writing daily on what I am thankful for...up until Thanksgiving Day....This will be fun and interesting!!!

Today I am thankful for my beautiful kids. All the great memories and love that we have shared in 12 years....amazing! I am thankful that my kids can make me happy by just looking at them (or mad...LOL). I am thankful for the boxes of artwork and schoolwork that I have in my attic that I cant bare to part with. I am thankful that I will NEVER be bored...ever!
I am also thankful for our Nick. Even though we only had 2 days of seeing your beautiful face, holding you and watching you leave to go to Heaven was the saddest day of my life. I wanted to be selfish and keep you, but God needed you home with Him. I am thankful that there was family and friends up in heaven waiting for you. I am thankful that we have our own angel watching over us...helping Kenny get through life one day at a time. Thank you for the memories of carrying you inside of me. The feeling of 2 babies kicking was awesome! I am thankful that I can count on my kids to help when I ask...yes, I get mouth...but they help anyhow :) . I am thankful that my kids are understanding, compassionate and can relate with kids with disabilities...its an awesome feeling!
I am very thankful to God for giving me all these experiences...some good, some bad.

Oh...and in honor of Veterans Day...I am VERY THANKFUL to all of the men and women who have served and protected us! Thank you for everything you have done!

No comments: