Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday....

I sat here looking through my vast array of "blinkies" that I have downloaded throughout the years...and came across this one.
Photobucket
I sat...stared at it this morning...and thought....WOW, I never saw the correlation before, nor did I ever think twice about it. It goes right back to my whole numbers obsession.

Like my post a few weeks back when I was saying how Kenny and Nicks birthday 5-2-07 meant that I had 5 kids, just had 2 more which equals 7...and then there is Gina's birthday: 7-17-08...7 kids, added 1 more to the 7 and then got 8....well....now this!
Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.


Nick, our angel twin, passed away on 5-4... coincidence? I think not!

God is good and will help us get through tough times.

No comments: