Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On our anniversary

I would like to take this time to wish my husband a very Happy Anniversary. The years have not been very kind to us, but we have withstood the test of time and fought back. Thank you for 14 years of marriage and 8 beautiful children. You are my rock...my pillow...and my best friend (even if you don't like squirrels). I admire your perseverance and faith. You are the love of my life and am so glad that God put you in my life.
I know that many of these years have been tough...emotionally, financially, physically...but this is just a test...we WILL get a nicer, bigger home...we WILL always have Nick in our lives...we WILL have a happy and healthy family...we WILL get everything we ever wanted (hopefully)...and WE WILL do it together, forever!
I love you, love you with my heart and soul (even though I am a brat sometimes) ;)
Forever yours,
Michele


I also want to wish my brother-in-law, Johnnie who is more of a brother to me than an in-law...a VERY Happy Birthday...Love ya tons!

No comments: