Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kenny’s Hernia surgery

Everything went very well today. I had to be there at 6:00 AM, so I was pretty tired. He had the hernias repaired on both sides. He pulled through like a champ! After surgery, I got to feed him in recovery then after that, his mouth area turned blue and his oxygen level dropped. All these nurses and 2 doctors came in and gave him a higher oxygen level (2 liters) and an albuterol treatment for his lungs. He bounced back from that after he gave me a heart attack! Anyhow....here are some pics I took of him today! The nurses and doctors were amazed that he was a 23 week-er, with the way he was recovering and acting! HE EVEN ROLLED OVER TODAY!!!!!!

On another note....Happy Angel day to my angel Nick. I cant believe it has been 5 months since I held you and talked to you. You were so real to me and I really, really miss you! Thanks for taking care of Kenny! I love you honey!
Love, Mommy

No comments: