Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

It's Father's Day 2012 and so much has gone on these last few week that life has been in a sort of whirlwind. Between school ending for summer for the kids, and hubby getting extremely busy...seems like there isn't enough time in the day to sit and just relax!
On this Fathers day, I want to tell my daddy that he has been so important to me...all through growing up and even now. He is just the right mix of a laid back, calm dad...whom always wore great smelling cologne, to the hard working mailman that was proud to show his kids where he worked. He is so special to me and for this, I thank him and wish him the happiest Father's Day ever (with many more to come).
Secondly...to my wonderfully hard working, barely getting any sleep...yet very loving and caring hubby. I never met anyone who works 18-20 hours a day to get his business going strong, but still have time to help me with Kenny and the rest of the kids. Without him, I honestly don't know what I'd do. We are like chocolate to milk, socks to feet...soil to a garden! We balance each other out. You are my soul mate and my best friend....and one day, our dreams WILL come true!
So Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life. I love and admire you both with my heart and soul! To my daddy, thank you for giving me a great family growing up...with lots of sisters to talk too. To my hubby, thank you for giving me 8 beautiful babies, a crazy a$$ loud family that we would be bored to death if we didn't have.

No comments: