Thursday, August 31, 2017

BIC Gelocity pens



http://h5.sml360.com/-/32le3

I love to write...so I was excited to try these new pens...by BIC...Gelocity.
Sure, gel pens are more for kids...when you think about it...with all the colors 
and such...well...I am here to tell you...they are for ADULTS! 
Holy cow...I love to write...I spent all evening writing out those medical forms
 and school forms for 5 of the 7 kids of mine...5 times...well, you get it...its 
a lot of paperwork. I am usually tired by the 3rd paper...not with these babies!
 I love the colors and how easy the flow on the paper...without any glopping mess!
 The thickness of them makes them a dream to hold without any hand cramps! OMG!!! 
A pen perfected! Now...If I can get my kids to do their homework using them!
 hahaha!

No comments: