Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hello Fall!

So after a few weeks of kids not being home, prior commitments and colds, we finally got a chance to go to our family fall tradition of Red Wagon Farms for pumpkin picking. The weather was perfect...not to hot, but just enough chill in the air to keep the bees away! We were minus one Tony), because now that he is seventeen, he doesn't want to do things with the family...just wait until one day he misses these family outing. I was really sad that Tony didn't want to go, but I wasn't going to let that ruin it for the younger kids.







 We had a blast! Kenny loved the hay ride into the "haunted" forest.




 Beautiful surroundings to take in on this beautiful day!

 and there I am. A rare pic of me. (thanks Taylor ;) )
 Now THAT'S a spider problem that Terminex probably couldn't even take care of!


 So happy!
 Goofy cousins!
The kids hay bale area is always fun...new this year was the corn kernel pit. yeah....a child with sensory issues went crazy in it...poor Kenny. He stood there in a panic, not sure what to do next. I then had to carry him out f the pit and clean out his shoes while he was making the face for "ew gross, this is disgusting"!
 Anyone for pumpkin checkers?!






Hey, I found Gina! Hi Gina!!!

Time for some family pictures...I'm thinking of drawing in my oldest...haahaa


 We then, of course, picked out our pumpkins! I think I had more of a hard time figuring out which one I wanted than the kids! Do I go for a taller, oval shaped or maybe a shorter but round pumpkin? I just couldn't decide...so I got two!






Another traditional fall day that I absolutely loved! I am very blessed to have been able to experience another beautiful fall in my life!

No comments: