Monday, March 18, 2013

I've been busy with baking...

So it's the Lenten season and again, I am giving my services to help others. I've been baking cupcake...not just any cupcakes...gourmet cupcakes to sell at our church fish fry. I'm loving it. All day Thursday I bake and around midnight, when my legs are killing me, I pass out in bed only to wake up the next morning to get all the kids off to school and start making the frosting and decorate! Now, were not talking about a few dozen cupcakes...it's more like...50+ dozen!
I've added and tried so many new flavors...it's so fun to see what sells and what doesn't.










































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... bless your heart for all that baking.. makes my mouth water.. they look super. I always check in to see how Kenny is doing.. love the picture of him sleeping. your family is always in my prayers!
Wendy Sullivan