Friday, February 3, 2012

Trying new things thanks to Pinterest

With all the craziness that my mornings bring, from getting 7 kids up and ready for school...breaking up fights for the use of the bathroom, the tattling on eachother, the lost items that the kids can't find, but are sitting right in front of them. The crying and clinging of Kenny and his obsession of having to have his shoes on his feet the minute he wakes up...the breakfast making, the ironing, and the making sure each kid brushed their teeth, got all their papers, books and school stuff packed in their backpacks...I got a little crazy and creative this morning with the girls hair. All they wanted was for me to put it up in a ponytail...but because of MY obsession with the site Pinterest, I am trying to do one (or more) creative things that I find on Pinterest to do every day to get me out of my funk. So these are my creations I did this morning. Now, grant it, I didn't take my time on these like I guess I could have but honestly, I really didn't have any time to with everything I mentioned above going on. I think they turned out pretty good for my first time!
Today hairstyles...tomorrow...building my dream home! Tee hee
BTW...follow me and my boards on Pinterest...if you need an invitation, just send me a comment or e-mail and I'd be happy to invite you!

No comments: