Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Not broken but whole


God, you sent me for them to be...
with all that there was, for me to see.

A family for me, that could take care...
with the many things they had to bear.

this family you have completely entrusted
for Your plan would never be maladjusted

The love, so much love, for me have they...
to share it and honor each blessed day.

You gave up so much for me these past years...
Helping me through ones biggest of fears.

Knowing that my time is full but short...
they'll need all the love, hope and support.

Its not easy to let go of one so soon...
For sadness and sorrow, they are not immune.

This is why God has chosen you for me...
to be amazing parents for all those to see.

Its much easier here, I have to say
no more pain or sickness...I can play all day.

I know it is hard, these days seem so bleak...
God chose you for this knowing you are not weak.

So thank you, oh thank you for being the best
You loved me enough to see I needed a rest.

Please know that I will always love you...
I will be waiting in Heaven with wings I just grew.

You love me so dearly, body and soul...
I am with God now...not broken, but whole.

Written by: Michele Tomecko

This is for my dear friend, whom lost their little boy (Kenny's age), Zach to Mitochondrial Disease this morning. He spent all of his (almost 4 years) fighting this disease. He was in the hospital more than he was at home. My heart is breaking for this amazing family. They have been through what most people couldn't and yet, their faith is stronger than ever.
She has always been there for me through everything I have been though with Kenny. She has encouraged me to go to the next step with whatever I had to do for Kenny. Has always been there when I was feeling down about Nick...and I love her with all my heart and soul. God bless the Moody family.

No comments: