Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chairs all in a row...

This is what Kenny has been working on...all day long. He gets the chairs from the dining room and drags them into the living room...I then put them back....and he decided he needed them in the kitchen...Chair #2...positioning chair #3Oh boy...the chairs are lined up nice and pretty...Getting the last two chairs...ugh...After I put them back...he proceeded to put them back in the kitchen. I then put them back around the table again only to come into the living room to this!He then got bored with them lined up that way so he started lining them up in front of where I was sitting... Since this picture...he has lined them up several more times after I put them back around the table! I know its harmless...but there is only so much a person can take with lining chairs up! This is where his autism is kicking in. I strongly believe this. He is very busy with this and is putting a lot of thought into placement of these chairs.
Gotta love a special child!

2 comments:

Nobodys Nothings said...

that is a wicked cool choo choo train. ;) hang in there mama!

Sharon said...

Cute! :-)
I love the non-toy things kids love to play.