Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stupid stickers!

I'm gonna jump in here and just bring up one of my BIGGEST pet peeves...
Produce stickers!!!
Seems...in a house full of kids...these pesky things just so happen to stick themselves to anything and everything that is around! I've asked each kid if they knew who...or what...put these stickers in various spots...over a period of oh...say...a few months...and no one know! So it is safe to assume that we are no longer having a problem with ants...it has turned to a sticker problem. I want to think that there is something I can do to stop these irritating things from adhering to things and places in my home...but have not found the solution. Sprays and traps don't work and the vacuum sometimes can suck them up...as long as the stickiness is mostly gone...
I did notice that they seem to lessen in places when the fridge is bare of fruit...so maybe...just maybe....
Nah.
I have captured these critters in their full glory over a period of a few months...enjoy!
Ahhh...this one gets the prize for the closest to the garbage...without getting in!I wonder how long it sat here before I noticed it. tee hee This one didn't even make it out of the refrigerator....
I do believe this one belonged to a grapefruit. A favorite spot for these pesky things to show up at, is the dishwasher...
They seem to migrate to the kitchen...hmmm...

Please tell me that there are others out there that have this problem. LOL!

*No fruit was hurt or harmed in the peeling off of these stickers...at least, I dont think so?*

No comments: