Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Hmmmm....thankful. Even with all that has been going wrong...I can still be thankful for so much.

1) I am thankful for styrofoam coolers...we got a huge one during the summer ($5 for one that is 3 ft all around...we got it because it was so huge, we knew we'd use it for something) and it is working perfectly as a makeshift fridge until we get new(er) one.

2) I am thankful for my husbands and my decision, 2 years ago to cut up all of our credit card...especially now when we need something...we are saving up with cash...I feel very free from debt! WOO HOO!

3)I am thankful for my coffee pot that a good friend of mine got me for Christmas...LOVE IT...thanks again Tammy ;)

4) I am thankful for good mornings when all my kids wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast...etc...without fighting...yes, it really happened this morning!

5)I am thankful for a very hard working husband who hasn't stopped working!! He has been working day and well into the night (3-ish) to get his jobs done. Even in a shop (garage) that is moldy, floods and has mice...true dedication...from a great guy!

6) I am thankful for Magic Erasers...uh huh...Gina got hold of a blue marker...to my living room wall. I got most of it off with the magic eraser, but I think touch up paint is needed...I still love those things though.

I have many more things to be thankful for, but these are just a few random, off the top of my head.

Gonna leave you with the lyrics to one of my favorite songs...Words

Smile and everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you down
'cause that would bring a tear to me

This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Right now, they'll be no other time
And I can show you how, my love

Talk in everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me

You think that I dont even mean
A single word I say
Its only words and words are all I have
To take your heart away

You think that I dont even mean
A single word I say
Its only words and words are all I have
To take my heart away

Its only words, and words are all I have
To take your heart away
Its only words, and words are all I have
To take your heart away.


Have a good day everyone. Smile at a stranger and do something nice for someone.

No comments: