Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Easter understanding



I for some reason, feel very at peace this Easter with Nick dying after watching this video! I feel very blessed and kind of honored, to have felt the pain, sadness and helplessness of which the Blessed Mother felt when her son, Jesus suffered and died. Knowing that there is something more (well at least, hoping and praying) beyond this life. Holding my son as he was dying and telling him that it was OK, that Mommy and Daddy loved him so much that he should go be with Uncle John. I at least got to tell him that I loved him and got a chance to hold him. Jesus died for me so I can experience that very moment with my son Nick. If there is anything to gain from the death of a child, no matter what age, is that the Blessed Mother felt the same way. There is life after death...for us living and for the loved ones that have passed on.

We plan on going to the cemetery to bring a basket and flowers to my son who was to precious to be here on earth with us and was chosen to be with God in everlasting life!


May your Easter be filled with many blessings and small miracles.

Never forget those that have gone on before us... they are miracles that made up us as...us as caring and loving human beings! God bless you all!

Happy Easter! Pictures of the Tomecko Family Easter to come!


No comments: