Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday party in review...

This past Sunday, we celebrated Taylor's 10th Birthday and Gina's 1st Birthday! Taylor had her friends over and we also had family...so it was a very full house with tons of food and a yummy double cake with chocolate mousse in the middle...and let me tell you...the best cake EVER!!! Her smile in this picture says it all. I am so glad to give my kids a birthday party. You know....we cant go to this or that, but a good old fashioned house party is just as good. I had crafts for the girls and music blasting in the back yard...it was a good party.
Taylor even got a "birthday hat"...
Gina enjoyed her first birthday cupcake!
And Kenny was his very cute self.
Here is me feeding him

Kenny and Gina are still feeling a little sick...I really think Kenny's ears are bugging him really bad. He is banging his head all the time and the only way I can feed him (or should I say, get him to eat) is holding him like this.

This week...Ophthalmology appt., 2 PT appt., 1 OT appt., Audiology on Friday and we finally got a speech therapy evaluation on Thursday. Sigh...very busy but very well worth it.

I just want to give a shout out to my hubby, Tony. Thank you for everything you are doing. I know that you are stressed out with tons of work and no help...Thank you for everything you are doing for us and our family. I love you! I am happy that you are busy...miss you...miss that we don't get to spend time together...and wish I could help you, but glad that things have picked up a bit. I love you honey.

3 comments:

Quadmama said...

Looks like a great party. Everyone looks so happy. Did you make that cake? If so, you rock!

Michele said...

It was very fun...ummm...no, I didnt make the cake. I would love to take credit for it, but I went and bought one from our local bakery. Do I still rock though? tee hee! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time! happy birthday~!