Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I found a few pictures....

The picture above is a month after he was born, so a whole month of growing was involved here!!! His fingers were much smaller than a macaroni noodle!!!
I found a few pictures of Kenny when he was in the NICU...this is a perfect one to show you the size he was...I could pretty much hold him in my hand...its so amazing that such perfect tiny little beings can actually survive....what a miracle that I have...that I stare at every day! We had PT/OT today and she and myself both noticed Kenny's left foot rolling inwards. I wasn't sure if that was because he was just starting to stand against stuff or what, so I asked her what she made of it. She wants us to keep an eye on it because it might be is "low tone" in his lower half that is causing it....worst case scenario would be a brace...So when I go to the doctors with Kenny, I'll ask them to take a look at it. I am hoping that it doesn't cause him any discomfort or pain...I just want him to be alright. On another note...I also found, on my computer, some small videos that I took of him in the NICU when he was first trying to open his eyes! I am so excited that I got that on tape! LOL...you know your a micro preemie mommy when you can honestly say that you saw your baby with his eyes fused together and you also saw them open for the first time! LOL!

Oh...and one more thing...my little guy ate 2...that's right...2 french fries! YEAY FOR KENNY!!!

I took this picture yesterday (Monday), because he just looked so...well...perfect! He was so comfortable taking his nap...I just love my guy!
I have to show you our snow. It has been non stop snowing here in Northeastern Ohio...and let me tell you...it is getting old...really fast! This is our deck looking into the backyard...this was taken this morning. I'd say we got about 3 more inches on top of that! YUCK!Its not only the snow...its the cold. I am such a freeze baby that going skiing would be like a death sentence to me. LOL Nope, winter and I don't mix! And just to think...only 2-3 more months of it. Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to it, aren't you! LOL!

No comments: