Monday, May 7, 2007

5/7/07

Hi everyone...Well first off, thanks for all the prayers. It has been REALLY hard for us. Today, we are going to the funeral home to make the arrangements for Nick. Kenny is (knock on wood) still hanging on. He is having some problems with a heart murmur and a couple of other things. The nurse told me this morning that he has an angel watching over him. I am so sad and scared that I am going to lose him too! I feel like I am in a bad dream. I just wish I could wake up and I am still pregnant. My c-sec incision hurts, my boobs hurt because after 5 kids, I decided that pumping my milk would help them...even though Kenny cant have any for a LONG time. I don't want any of this to be happening to me.Here is a picture of Kenny, please keep him in your prayers.

No comments: